2010年8月12日星期四

Ghost Festival is coming soon


    Yesterday night I was told that July in the chinese celender was just start. The people are start talking about the ghost story.

I have a date with my friends for watching the ghost movie tonight. Although I'm not interesting in those movies, but i just like the environment. A small television surrounded by a gang of people. What a great experience.

Which country's ghost movie you prefer? Korea? Thailand?
If I tell you which one that I like, I think you'll say me is outdated or, such a boring guy I am.
I like to watch Hong Kong ghost movie. Feel surprise? What I mean is not nowadays HK ghost movie but is the past ghost movie.

Why? Just because i'm curious in the chinese ghost legendary story and their tradition way. It's already hard to find those movie now. By the way, be careful when you walking alone at the night.

Jangan Pandang Belakang!


没有评论:

发表评论