2010年8月15日星期日

KINTA, My Only Choice

It's raining outside.
Another Friday in my college life.
Din't going back home for almost one month.
Perhaps taking the bus was already going to be my habbit, but I still can't bear for the quality and service of the Kinta bus which is working between Ipoh and Kampar.
Excuse me, It's sucks than worse!
All the bus are old modal, only one or two of them are providing air-con.
Need not to mention about the staff's attitude, ' excellent '. ( But not mean that all of the staff are included ).
It prooves one thing, a bad working environment may really influence the worker's emotional.
Some of you maybe will say : Better don't take it if so much complaints. If I'm not mistaken, from Kampar to Ipoh, Kinta is the only one bus company.

UTAR, Your Choice?


KINTA, My Only Choice.



没有评论:

发表评论